- Jorge Soto, National Fair Housing Alliance
- Councilmember Tammy Morales, Seattle City Council
- Laura Reed, Housing Advocacy Coalition of Snohomish County
- Shannel Janzen, Puyallup Tribe of Indians Wrap Around Program
Submit a comment on HUD's harmful proposed rule removing anti-discrimination protections for trans and nonbinary people experiencing homelessness. You can take action by submitting a comment via the #HousingSavesLives action page, and the National LGBTQ Taskforce has created a Partner Toolkit to assist you!
Resources from the 8-12 Call
- Here is more information about Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing from Jorge at the National Fair Housing Alliance.
- Housing Advocacy Coalition of Snohomish County Facebook Group
- Article on Everett efforts to stop sweeps
- Info on the Puyallup Tribe Wrap Around Program
- National Housing Law Project's analysis of Trump's executive order on evictions
- Big news! On a past call, we've had Monserrat Padilla from the Washington Immigrant Solidarity Network. Since that call, they have won a significant victory in that Gov. Inslee has appropriated $40 million in relief for undocumented people in Washington. Read more here.
- If you would like to receive updates on the above relief fund, you can sign up here.
- For those interested in receiving updates from the Dept. of Commerce on the Eviction Rental Assistance Program, you can sign up at this page.