Housing and Homelessness Advocacy Days
February 6-8, 2023
Register here to join us virtually on Zoom!
Join us Monday, February 6 – Wednesday, February 8 for virtual Housing and Homelessness Advocacy Days!
You'll have the opportunity to participate in advocacy skill-building workshops, connect with hundreds of fellow advocates, and virtually meet with your local lawmakers about key housing and homelessness policies. Your voice and story will be a powerful contribution to these meetings – we hope you'll join us.
What to expect during #HHAD2023:
- A joyful celebration and rally with housing movement advocates!
- Seeing friends from across the state; connecting over values and our common cause!
- Engaging conversations with newly elected lawmakers, many of whom are renters themselves.
- Meet with your Legislative District Lead and others in your district to prep for lawmaker meetings and the rest of Advocacy Days.
- Attend workshops to learn about housing justice work happening in Washington and build your advocacy skills.
- The event will be free and all virtual by Zoom or phone.
- Interpretation and accommodations will be available. Let us know about accomodations you need on your registration form by Jan. 30, 2023.
- Pop in to a dedicated Zoom at any time to ask a question and get help from Housing Alliance staff.
- Wear RED – we know some of you still have your HHAD scarves from years past!
For information about sponsoring HHAD, including sponsorship levels and benefits, click here. To make a sponsorship payment, click here. For questions about sponsorship, feel free to contact Itzchel Bazan at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the event, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.