- Sen. Joe Nguyen, 34th Legislative District: email@example.com
- Patricio Marquez, Washington Office of the Attorney General: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nina Martinez, Latino Civic Alliance: email@example.com
- Tedd Kelleher, Dept. of Commerce: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
- Take action and email your state lawmakers and the Governor, requesting they: make no cuts to homelessness and safety net programs, invest deeply in rental assistance, and enact progressive revenue! Take Action Here
- Next, email or Tweet at the Governor (@GovInslee, @WAStateGov) to THANK HIM FOR EXTENDING THE EVICTION MORATORIUM!
- Keep emailing members of congress and ask them to support Emergency Rental Assistance & Rental Market Stabilization Act: https://bit.ly/rentreliefnow
- Organizations and local elected officials can sign NLIHC’s letter: https://nlihc.secure.force.com/actions/CapturePetitionNew?actionId=AR00929
- The Housing Alliance is looking for people to send letters to the editor to your local newspaper. We have templates! If you are interested, please fill out this form and staff member John Stovall will follow up with you.
- State agency proposals including cuts, submitted to the Office of Financial Management.
- Info on the statewide general strike and march, called for by Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County.
- National Innovation Service blog on defunding the police.
- HUD Community Planning and Development (CPD) Budget with Grant Allocations, including CARES Act Grants.
- Economic Opportunity Institute "Who Really Pays" report on Washington's regressive tax code.
- Link to Governor Inslee's proclamation extending the eviction moratorium.
- Latino Civic Alliance web page.
- Community 2 Community (C2C) web page.
- Familias Unidas por la Justicia web page.
If your landlord is trying or threatening to evict you between now and August 2nd, that is illegal in most cases, and the Attorney General's office is enforcing this. You can file a legal complaint with the AG here. And here is the link to the form in Spanish.