Weekly COVID-19 Housing and Homelessness Call - 04/01/2020
- Tedd Kelleher, Dept. of Commerce: email@example.com
- Nickolaus Lewis, Lummi Nation: (360)303-6084, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lael Duncan, Okanogan County Community Action Council: email@example.com
- Denise Rodriguez, WA Homeownership Resource Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Action Alert: As mentioned on the call, we just released an email action alert asking the Governor to extend and expand the eviction moratorium -- Please take action here!
- Washington Low Income Housing Alliance: Share your experience/stories/questions
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty: Letter regarding stopping homeless sweeps during this crisis
- National Low Income Housing Coalition COVID-19 resource page
- National Alliance to End Homelessness COVID-19 resource webpage
- Homeownership Resource Hotline: 1-877-894-HOME (4663)
- Is your landlord trying to evict you during the eviction moratorium? The Attorney General can help enforce your rights. Visit this page to file a formal complaint. Note: please only use this link for this particular purpose. Please don't use this for advocacy or other purposes.
- National Healthcare for the Homeless Council.